Black Walnut, Rosewood
|Improved from Previous Model - YDP-163||
Smart Pianist App compatible
CFX Concert Grand piano sample vs CF
Graded Hammer 3 (GH3) keyboard action with synthetic Ebony and ivory key tops vs synthetic ivory
192 notes polyphony (vs. 128)
The Arius YDP-164 is a great choice for the hobbyist, student or parent of a student. It’s 88-note weighted action (GH3) combines with the sound of the flagship Yamaha CFX concert grand for an expressive piano experience. Connecting an iOS device running the Smart Pianist app let’s players select Voices, record performances and configure settings with even greater ease. For over a century, Yamaha has crafted pianos fit for the world’s most prestigious concert halls. Now ARIUS recreates the touch of a Yamaha acoustic piano and our flagship CFX concert grand sound to fit your home and your life. All with the sleek design, intuitive features and advanced technology you’ve come to expect from a Yamaha.
- CFX Stereo Sampling faithfully reproduces the sound of Yamaha’s flagship CFX Full Concert Grand.
- Graded Hammer 3 (GH3) with synthetic ebony and ivory key tops add a tactile surface to the keys, which absorbs finger moisture and prevents slipping.
- Half-damper pedal control allows for continuously increasing amounts of sustain as the pedal is depressed.
- The Smart Pianist app not only gives you full control over your piano’s major functions, but also analyzes your favorite songs right out of your music library using chord tracker technology.
- Damper Resonance DSP recreates the sound of the inside of a grand piano when the dampers are off the strings.
- The USB TO HOST port allows players to connect to and interact with a wide variety of educational, creative and entertaining musical applications on a computer or mobile device.
- The 2-track song recorder allows players to practice one hand at a time, or record their next hit single!
- 192 note polyphony allows you to play complex passages on your keyboard without any dropped notes.
- 50 classic piano songs are provided in the built-in song memory as well as in a music book, “50 Greats for the Piano.” These can be used to supplement practice, or simply for the player’s listening pleasure.
- Dual Mode lets you combine two Voices together, like piano and strings, for an inspiring new playing experience.
- Intelligent Acoustic Control (IAC) automatically adjusts the EQ of the built-in stereo speaker system to the player’s setting, ensuring the richest tone at any volume level.
- Acoustic Optimizer physically adjusts the acoustic flow by using a special design and position within the instrument to control resonance and enrich the overall sound.
- Stereophonic Optimizer adjusts the spatial distribution of sound in the listener’s headphones, creating the sensation that sound is coming directly from the piano, rather than from the headphones.
- The Digital Piano 3-year, carry-in warranty protects you from defects or malfunctions not resulting from misuse. Simply return the product to your dealer, who will manage getting it repaired or replaced for you.