Black Walnut, Polished Ebony, Polished White
|Improved from Previous Model - CLP-685||
Updated Yamaha CFX and Bosenderfor Imperial Grand Samples
Updated CFX and Bosendorfer Binaural Samples
Grand Acoustic Imaging
Grand Expression Modeling
4 Fortepiano Voices
53 Voices + 14 Drum/SFX kits +480 XG Voices (vs. 49 Voices)
Touch Sensor Control Panel
As the flagship model in the series, the CLP-785 boasts a GrandTouch Keyboard action that features individual key counter weights found in a grand piano for unrivaled realism in the resistance and return of each key. CFX and Bösendorfer samples absolutely sing through the powerful 300W sound system with Spruce Cone speakers. You will lose yourself in the sound of the binaurally-sampled CFX and Bösendorfer Imperial grand pianos. The soul of a Yamaha acoustic piano. The heart of Yamaha innovation. Clavinova CLP blurs the line between acoustic and digital with authentic grand piano touch, tone and power. All with intuitive controls that let you do things only Yamaha digital pianos can do.
- Real Grand Expression 2 allows you to use the slightest variations of touch to create a limitless range of sound that captures your musical individuality.
- Grandtouch™ keyboard with counterweights simulate the feeling of playing an acoustic grand piano.
- Binaural Sampling technology delivers a three-dimensional sound, which recreates the perspective of the player position through headphones.
- Fortepiano Voices allow you to hear classical compositions the way the original composers would have heard them.
- Grand Acoustic Imaging simulates the sound image of a grand piano but in a compact, Upright design.
- Grand Expression Modeling simulates the mechanics of the hammers, strings, and all the internal components of the piano and transfers them into the control of your fingertips, to give the ultimate feeling of articulation and expression.
- Virtual Resonance Modeling (VRM) allows for vivid and richly-varied expression to reflect the limitless number of factors that create the sound of a concert grand piano.
- The GP Response Damper Pedal offers a grand piano-style resistance curve, starting out light and growing heavier as the pedal is depressed, allowing players to become accustomed to the nuances of delicate pedaling.
- The Touch Sensor Control Panel disappears when not in use to hide the powerful technology beneath the classic piano cabinetry.
- Bluetooth Audio and MIDI is built in allowing you to connect your Bluetooth enabled devices to play music or use Yamaha’s Smart Pianist app.