Black Walnut, Polished Ebony
|Improved from Previous Model - CVP-705||
Grand Touch keyboard action with Linear Graded Hammers (vs NWX)
Binaural CFX sampling
Piano Room with Session Mode (vs. no session mode)
1,315 Voices + 49 Drum/ SFX Kits + 480 XG Voices vs 984 Voices + 33 Drum/SFX (vs. 847 Voices + 28 Drum/SFX)
525 Styles (vs 470)
Playlist (vs. Music Finder Database)
USB to HOST audio/MIDI interface
Smart Pianist (Audio to Score) compatibility
Featuring the Genos Sound Engine for outstanding playing response, the Grand Touch keyboard with escapement and with synthetic ebony and ivory keytops for classic piano touch, the CVP-805 offers extremely high-quality piano performance. Our flagship CVP is everything you’d expect from a Clavinova. And more. Bring in virtual session musicians. Harmonize with backup singers. Add authentic voices to hundreds of digital instruments. An intuitive color touchscreen controls a new world of entertaining possibilities. You won’t believe how it sounds. Or what it can do.
- Yamaha CFX and Bösendorfer Imperial piano samples bring two of the world’s finest and most prominent concert grand pianos to your fingertips.
- Binaural Sampling technology delivers a three-dimensional sound, which recreates the perspective of the player position through headphones.
- GrandTouch Keyboard action is simply the most advanced digital piano action Yamaha has ever made, reproducing the touch, feel and dynamic range of a concert grand better than ever.
- Linear Graded Hammers make for the smoothest playing experience from high to low by giving each key a unique weight.
- Color Touch Panel allows you to easily see the state of Voice and Style assignments and quickly access and adjust a wealth of features and settings.
- Chord Looper allows you to record your chord progressions so that the Style engine can loop them for you, freeing you up to experiment with two-hand playing or soloing without having to worry about playing the changes.
- Playlist lets you attach a number of settings such as Style, MIDI/audio song, Registration Memories, to any song record you create for instant recall when it’s time to perform.
- Bluetooth audio allows you to connect your music player wirelessly to your Clavinova so you can listen to and play along with your favorite songs.
- Super Articulation Voices intuitively reproduce the natural expressive nuances of non-keyboard instruments, allowing keyboard players to achieve realistic expression.
- Piano Room with Session Mode brings you back to the basics. Select a piano and choose the type of room you’re in, and even invite a small ensemble along to play with you.
- Virtual Resonance Modeling (VRM) allows for vivid and richly-varied expression to reflect the limitless number of factors that create the sound of a concert grand piano.
- USB audio (MP3/WAV) recording/playback allow you to record and play back performances in the popular, space-saving MP3 format. Conveniently share your music with friends and family online or burn a CD.
- USB to HOST connectivity with MIDI and audio transfer means you only need one cable to connect to your music-making software.
- Pro-quality background singers put you center stage at your in-home Karaoke party. You sing a song and Yamaha’s latest VH2 (Vocal Harmony 2) chip does the rest.
- Follow Lights-orchestrated song files use Guide Lamps that illuminate over the right keys to teach you classic melodies at any tempo.
- You Are the Artist series software gives you the in-band experience to perform music by superstar artists like Adele, Coldplay and Taylor Swift!
- The display output via USB lets you mirror your display, or show text for karaoke songs on an external monitor using a compatible USB to HDMI adapter.
- Performance Assistant Technology (P.A.T.) lets you focus on playing the rhythms while the instrument worries about playing the right notes of MIDI songs.
- The Clavinova 5-year, in-home warranty means that if your Clavinova has a defect or malfunction, Yamaha will send a technician to your home to assess and repair your instrument. It’s rare that this is necessary due to the high-quality standards of Yamaha!